PortTV OverviewPortTV provides digital TV programming with an Electronic Program Guide (EPG), with the available option of Time-Shift TV (TSTV) and Network Personal Video Recorder (nPVR) which allows the passengers to pause/rewind live TV, and record future programming respectively. PortTV also delivers high-quality VOD content with fully interactive controls, such as fast forward, rewind, pause, and bookmarking. With integrated Digital Signage and mobile applications, PortTV further assists in providing effective communications and services for the passengers.
InfoValue’s PortTV represents a large step forward in the industry, allowing cruise ships to deliver compelling services that generate increased revenues and increase customer satisfaction, all while simultaneously reducing operating costs. PortTV allows the delivery of targeted marketing, advertisements, and promotions. PortTV integrates with the Ships Property Management System (SPMS), Point of Sales (POS) systems, and guest relations management systems to interactively provide personalized information and services to guests. PortTV can also facilitate effective social communications among passengers.
- Fully customizable interface, complete with Cruise Ship branding
- Secure, Scalable, Reliable
- Full HD IPTV with Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
- Supports Network PVR functionality
- Provides Cruise Ship Administrators with vital usage statistics
- Ability to deploy without Cat-5/6 infrastructure (IP/DSL, IP/COAX, Wireless)
- Multiple Language Support
- Express Checkout
- SPMS Integration